Monday 5 May 2008

Early signs

Hi,

Not sure how many people weill be interested by this topic, but I will visit a few other related sites and blogs and see if many people are interested.

My lad Anthony is 21 in a couple of week's time, so I will cover all the exciting times we've shared around exams, parties, alcohol, girlfriends, driving lessons and holding down a job.

However my next post will focus on early signs that indicated Anthony was bit different from other children.

So I will cover:-

First year symptoms

Toddler time

Pre-school


The weather is baking here today in London... makes a welcome change

So I will add these posts in the evening or later in the week.

Post your comments if there is a particular age range you are particularly interested in.

Take care

Des

4 comments:

Sulee said...

oh wow! Thankyou so much for this BLOG, my baby boy has just been diagnoised with Dyspraxia at the age of 4 (5 next month) and I am hoping this helps me to help him

SilverFoxBlue said...

Hi Sulee

I hope it does help your little boy .. What's his name ??

you can email me at fox_desmond@hotmail.com if you have any specific questions.

All the best

Des

Just.A.Mum said...

Thank you for this blog. It is something I have been searching for, for quite some time. My son is 9 and we have had him receiving various amounts of 'help' since he was 3 and a half. It's a long road and it is so nice that you can give this insight into some things to...'expect'. I have just started a similar blog, in the hope that parents will start talking and helping one another. Catch it at 'sighorscream.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html
Cheers
Just.A.Mum

Just.A.Mum said...

Thank you for this blog! It is something I have been searching for for quite some time. I too have started a blog for parents with children who live with dyspraxia. You can find me at
sighorscream.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

Thanks again, this is a great read.